"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Blogging

I'm sad that it's been so long since I've written a blog post.  But even sitting here, feeling like I should post something, there's nothing to say.  There's no need to share recipes or pictures because I'm not even nearly as good as all the other food bloggers out there, and I'm definitely not a food/photo or photo anything blogger.  We recently went to a family holiday dinner in Pittsburgh where one of Jed's uncles asked me how I spent my time and for the first time in a long time, I had nothing interesting to say.  Being a stay at home mom, and homeschooler is never boring nor is it luxurious and exciting to talk about.  But until now, I've at least had other stuff going on in my life.  Now I feel like I'm spending my days running from kid to kid helping them finish up their school work, and when I'm not helping them it's cleaning/picking up, doing laundry and cooking meals.  I barely have time to do the boring mundane tasks like grocery shopping.  Add to my boring life the introduction of Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter and an already dying art (can blogging be called an art?!) continues down that path.  So, until I have exciting thoughts, ideas, recipes, stories to share, this might be the last you hear from me in awhile.  So sad...

2 comments:

wendys said...

I have been wondering where you are! Good luck with your crazy life and know you are missed in the blogg world!

Miss L said...

I will miss your Sugar Cookie recipe bake-off and your book reviews and countdowns. Happy Holidays and hang in there. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...