"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Reading

While my reading has been suffering this year, it hasn't been as bad as the list on my sidebar had been suggesting. Due to my laziness about updates, it's been stuck at 3 books read in 2013 when in actuality, I'm up to 31.  I just added the past 28 books I've read this year in case you are actually paying attention.

Favorites among them:

Catch Me if You Can by Frank Abagnale
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Speaking from Among the Bones by Alan Bradley
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarity
Maisie Dobbs by Jaqueline Winspear
Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (lots of swearing!)
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo (lots of swearing!)
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

1 comment:

wendys said...

I just requested my library get Code Named Verity because I have been wanting to read it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...