"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

My "Strike It Rich" List

This is my "strike it rich" list, or my "you just won the lottery!" list.  All the pretty expensive stuff I want, but don't need, that I'd buy if I had lots of extra money.  I'm sure I'll keep adding to this list as I think of things, but for now:

a nice camera
a mixer that can handle 10 cups of flour in a cinnamon roll recipe.

5/10/13
fog and bubble machine
portable fire pit
New frying pans in a variety of sizes

3 comments:

Alanna said...

When Craig and I were first dating he had a very nice camera. And I have to say, it was more trouble than it was worth. It was so heavy to lug everywhere and I was always worried it would get stolen... It died a couple years ago (it somehow got moisture inside it), and I have enjoyed the small, Costco camera I bought to replace it!

If I won the lottery, I'd get a newer car and a new kitchen!

wendys said...

Ooh Ooh. I have one of those lists too! It's way to long to post.

Miss L said...

Love the idea of a list like this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...