"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Monday, April 01, 2013

Dreaming

Several years ago I went with my mom to visit one of her friends at a home they'd bought and renovated near my parents' home.  This woman gave us the tour of her new kitchen complete with a two drawer dishwasher that was separate so when it was just she and her husband they could run one drawer of the dishwasher rather than a full load.  I loved the idea.  Now, I dream of the day when that can happen.  My current state, I'm going to have to start handwashing some stuff if I don't want to run the dishwasher more than once a day. 

2 comments:

wendys said...

That sounds lovely!

Angela said...

I am currently staring at an overflowing sink of dirty dishes, and wishing for one of those dishwashers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...