"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Friday, February 01, 2013

Angry Birds Party

 So, this wasn't an actual party.  It was just dessert and presents with extended family.  But I figured I should still document it on here.  I got the idea for the cake from here.  I didn't actually click on the picture on Pinterest and read her entire blog post until now.  It would have been smart for me to look and see the double layer of her wafer tower and the long cake.  I only saw the close up of the piggy building.  And I paid no attention to the chocolate stick supports she had.  That would have been helpful, ours collapsed several times in the making.  Oh well.  It was fun and Little Guy enjoyed getting to knock it down with an Angry Bird after he blew out the candles.
 










1 comment:

wendys said...

Way to go, the cake looks fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...