"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Resolve

Remember last year when I promised some New Year's Resolutions for 2012 since I hadn't made any in 2011 (or at least failed to declare them on the blog) and thus, didn't really work on or accomplish anything of that sort.  Yeah, and then I never actually got around to making and blogging about my 2012 resolutions.

Notice how today is January 10, 2013 and I still haven't made any resolutions for 2011, or 2012, or 2013?  I'll get on that.  Really.  Seriously.  This time I'm going to do it.  Sadly, many will probably be carry overs from 2010.  But I will do it!






Resolution #1: Make a list of New Year's Resolutions this year AND blog it.


See, I've already started.

1 comment:

wendys said...

I resolve to make no resolutions. Done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...