"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Resolutions: 2013 Edition

#1: Make a list of resolutions and blog it.

#2: Blog more and blog better.

#3: Blurb books of the family blog for 2006, 2012 and possibly 2005.

#4: Read 18,000 pages.

#5: Work on my writing (stories, writing blog, etc.)

#6: Create bucket list of stuff to do in DC before we move because that date is getting closer and closer.

#7: Complete DC Bucket List.

#8: Health (reform our bad eating habits)

#9: Fitness (run or walk 3-4 times per week*)

#10: Be a better mom, homeschool teacher, wife.**


*I can already see this one failing because it's cold and drizzly today and I'm recovering from the flu. But I need to exercise, especially in good weather.

**I know, can I get any more general?

3 comments:

wendys said...

Hey it's only January and you have accomplished 10%! Great work.

Angela said...

I'm with you on #8,9,& 10.

Tiffany said...

Great list - good luck to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...