"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mystery Baby's Blog Name

Mystery Baby needs a new blog name.  I'm not really sure what it should be though.  I've tried to keep the boy blog names as sort of generalized references to boys ... Buddy and Little Guy.

What's left?  After looking through the thesaurus...

Chap
Lad
Sprout
Dude
Junior
Half-pint
Punk
Runt
Squirt
Whippersnapper
Youngster
Buck
Chum
Pal

I'm not sure I'm in love with any of those.  Do you have a favorite, or another suggestion?

4 comments:

wendys said...

Junior is my favorite. I am trying to remember his real name but it has slipped my mind.

Angela said...

Whatever is easiest to type, so I am going with Lad or Pal. You need a break after having to write Princess Sparkley all the time.

Tiffany said...

I think Sprout and Squirt are kind of cute. But he might not be happy about those names when he's an older boy. :)

Erin said...

I think Sprout is cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...