"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inbox

I probably have a dozen email addresses.  Some I'm sure aren't active anymore (for instance, I think I had three byu.edu addresses).  One is for junk junk email.  This account gets checked... maybe every three months.  Maybe.  I think it shuts down if I go a year between log-ins.  I have one for Craigslist.  One for my family blog.  Another one for my new family blog.  I have one for Yahoo just so I can be a part of Yahoo groups.  Then I have my two main gmail accounts.  Once is for personal correspondences.  The other is for some personal emails, but mostly subscription emails that I actually want to see.  I'm usually logged into both (in different browsers).  Now that we have smart phones (yea!) I've unsubscribed from a bunch of junk emails, or transferred them from my personal email account to my junk/personal email account.  Which means every time I check my personal email account there's nothing new.  Turns out, no one emails me.  It's sort of sad.

1 comment:

wendys said...

Nobody emails anymore because they facebook and think that counts as actually contacting friends. I'm not on facebook so I don't even get that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...